FetView supports the International Society for Placenta Accreta Spectrum (IS-PAS)
For more than 2 years FetView has been supporting the International Society for Placenta Accreta Spectrum (former International Society for Abnormally Invasive Placenta).
The International Society for Placenta Accreta Spectrum (PAS) is an international society, currently consisting of obstetricians, gynecologists, radiologists, pathologists, anesthesiologists and basic science researchers from all over the world. The aim of the group is to advance diagnosis and treatment and to promote research and knowledge on PAS.
IS-PAS is using FetView to report their cases of PAS. We created a special “research study form”, with specific fields, where each member documents the entire PAS case of the medical center.
Already more than 25 healthcare centers all around the world joined IS-PAS and are documenting with FetView. Here are just a few of them:
- Universitätsklinikum Charité Berlin (DE)
- The Institute for the care of mother and child (CZ)
- Lithuanian University of Health Sciences (LT)
- Universitätsklinikum Frankfurt am Main (DE)
- St. George’s University Hospitals (GB)
- University of Maryland (US)
- Università degli Studi di Napoli “Federico II” (IT)
- University of Strasbourg (FR)
I would be happy to welcome more research groups, because FetView is an easy way to collaborate and to collect data/information from all around the world into a single point of location and to further analyze data.
I always love to hear your feedback. Please leave us a message in our FetView Telegram Group or get into direct contact with Meri or Stan.